To meet legal guidelines and ensure consistency at Sneinton C of E, the school maintains a range of policies.
Please follow the policy links below to access a selection of policies from those available in school.
Sex Education Policy
Aims of the School
As a Christian school seeking to fulfil the Mission of the school, the Governors and Staff have agreed the following aims.
- To create excellent relationships among all who are involved with the school
- To create positive purposeful relationships throughout the school community
- To value and respect people equally
- To provide a welcoming and stimulating environment in which all feel happy and secure
- To develop a knowledge and understanding of the worship and teaching practices of the Church of England
- To promote opportunities for children to succeed and reach their full potential
- To create an ethos which celebrates achievement and recognises personal success
To view our Scheme of Delegation, please click here.
Designated Safeguarding Leads
Kelly Lee and Lindsay Clark.