All children are a gift from God. They are all special and should be allowed to develop and grow in a nurturing environment secure in the knowledge that they are cherished.
At Sneinton St Stephen’s Church of England Primary School we endeavour to create a safe and stimulating environment where everyone knows that they are all valued as God’s children.
As a Christian school seeking to fulfil the Mission of the school, the Governors and Staff have agreed the following aims.
- To create excellent relationships among all who are involved with the school
- To create positive purposeful relationships throughout the school community
- To value and respect people equally
- To provide a welcoming and stimulating environment in which all feel happy and secure
- To develop a knowledge and understanding of the worship and teaching practices of the Church of England
- To promote opportunities for children to succeed and reach their full potential